Contracts are fundamental to every business. They are the building blocks of trade.
They are also regularly ignored or overlooked in favour of the demands of everyday life in business, only surfacing when something has gone wrong. It is important to take advice early. A stitch in time usually does save nine!
We have acted for a broad range of individuals and organisations in all aspects of commercial and contract disputes and have extensive experience in acting in a wide range of matters including:
- Breach of contractual terms
- Breach of restrictive covenants
- Warranty & indemnity claims
- Misrepresentation claims
- Breach of trust claims
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Sale and supply of goods & services
- Unjust enrichment and quantum meruit