We act for the full range of agricultural clients including farmers and growers, landed estates, and equipment suppliers.
We advise on all types of agricultural matters including
- Agricultural tenancies and leases and other options such as share farming
- Inheritance Tax and other tax planning
- Rent reviews
- Farm sales and acquisitions, including at auction
- Issues relating to development land and option agreements
- Mortgaging and re-mortgaging
- Grazing agreements and wayleaves.
A lot of agricultural land is unregistered and we have considerable experience relating to unregistered land and can advise you on the merits of voluntary land registration and make an application for you.
As the NFU Panel firm for Cheshire and Derbyshire, we have extensive experience in dealing with a wide range of contentious matters including complex disputes relating to milking parlours/farm equipment, partnership and succession disputes and all manner of disputes relating to rights over land and land ownership.
We are delighted to have been awarded the Tim Sell Award for Excellence as NFU Legal Panel Firm of the Year 2019.
Guidance for NFU Members
NFU Members please click here
To speak to us about an agricultural matter, please click on the email links below or if you prefer call us on 01270 611106
David Thorp – Director