We are the NFU Legal Panel firm for Cheshire and Derbyshire and are proud to have been recently re-appointed to that Panel. We were appointed to the Panel based on our reputation and experience in agricultural and horticultural matters.
We act for a diverse range of agricultural clients and have acted for those clients in relation to a very wide range of matters including:
- Agricultural holdings, tenancies and other property disputes
- Disputes relating to boundaries and rights of way and adverse possession
- Contentious Probate and Inheritance Act Claims
- Farming partnership dispute
- Succession disputes
- Disputes relating to terms of supply, the fitness for purpose and quality of equipment and contractual terms, including in relation to milk contracts and milking parlours
- Environmental and planning issues
- Water supply, flooding and drainage disputes.