We are pleased to announce that we are now able to offer a 10% discount to eligible NHS staff on family law services and simple Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Please see the terms and conditions below and contact us for further information.
1. We offer a 10% discount on our charges for:
1.1 all family law services, including advice, divorce, separation and child custody matters; and
1.2 making a simple Will or Lasting Power of Attorney.
2. For these purposes, a “simple Will” is one in which, for example, there may be a few straightforward legacies (if any), and everything else is left outright to a surviving spouse/partner and then by default equally between children and/or grandchildren, or everything is left equally between children and then by default to grandchildren. Wills that include, for example, numerous legacies and bequests, business interests (e.g. partnerships, limited companies), foreign property, complicated family arrangements, unequal divisions of the estate, trusts or high net worth estates are specifically excluded.
3. To be eligible, you must be a current NHS staff member and produce to us either your latest pay-slip or a valid NHS card.
4. You must produce this evidence at the beginning of your matter and state that you wish to benefit from the discount. Failure do so may result in the discount not being available, or only applying to future charges.
5. The offer does not apply to payments out or to disbursements; it relates to our costs only.
6. The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
7. The offer is non-transferable and cannot be shared with any other party.
8. We reserve the right to discontinue or vary this offer at any time.