Coronavirus Update – August 2020
We are in the process of gradually re-opening our office and are now pleased to be able to offer client meetings again, with immediate effect.
Meetings must be arranged in advance. This is due to our Solicitors continuing to work from home part of the time, as well as the need for us to stagger attendances and avoid congestion in the office.
You should not attend our office if you, or a member of your household, has symptoms of Covid-19, however mild. In this event, please contact us and we will make arrangements to either hold your appointment remotely, or at a later date.
Where you are attending an appointment:
• You will be asked to sanitise your hands using the gel provided, both upon entering and exiting our building
• Our Solicitor will meet you in reception. We are sorry that we are unable to shake hands or offer refreshments.
• You will be shown to a meeting room which will enable you to sit 2 metres from your Solicitor and on the other side of a protective screen.
• Please observe social distancing, maintaining a 2 metre distance from any of our staff members or other clients.
• You are very welcome to wear a face mask/covering, but we will not require that. Our receptionist can provide you with a mask and/or gloves, so please do ask if you would like these.
• We have toilet facilities available to you should you require.
Please note that our meeting rooms do not allow an occupancy of more than 4 persons at a time.
Our offices have been deep-cleaned and we are confident that we are Covid safe. Our risk assessment is available to all employees, contractors and visitors upon request.
If you have any queries about your appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our priority is to protect you and our staff, so we appreciate your co-operation during this time.