Full Time ParaLegal Required
Responsible for specific tasks on client matters, as allocated from time to time by the Directors and other solicitors.
- Dealing with Clients, counsel, experts and other firms in the day to day running of cases.
- Carrying out research for Directors and other solicitors, drafting documents, assisting with the drafting of documents and with file management.
- Dealing with Clients’ queries regarding their files/matters.
- Meeting Clients and others as required.
- Arranging meetings/conferences between Clients, Counsel and solicitors and
others as required.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge by training and research in relevant areas of law and practice.
- Maintaining Clients’ files in good order so that they are complete and easily traceable.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Salary – negotiable