Skip to content

Elderly, Care and Mental Capacity

  1. Home
  2. »
  3. Our Services
  4. »
  5. Services for You
  6. »
  7. Private Client
  8. »
  9. Elderly, Care and Mental Capacity

We can help you plan for your future, whether that be by putting Lasting Powers of Attorney in place, or by explaining to you how care fee funding works.

We can advise you on the way in which care is funded, and whether or not you are likely to have to fund your own care or if you might receive assistance from the local authority.

If you have a relative who has lost capacity and can no longer deal with their own affairs, we can help you to make an application to the Court of Protection so that you can be appointed as their Deputy and take on the role of dealing with their financial affairs for them.

Key Contacts

Call us on 01270 611106 or click on the email links below:

Karen Hyde – Associate Solicitor
Juliet Hibbert – Solicitor
John Stockdale – Consultant